Sunday 13 July 2014

A Male Happy Birthday Card

Evening everyone, I think I have said before that I struggle with cards for men so I'm really hoping that my friend likes this one. I am going to have to practice making some masculine themed cards so that I've got some to fall back on in the future. For this one I have used pool party for the background but I think it would work equally well with smokey slate or basic gray.


The background piece for this card has been embossed using the arrows TIEF and then stuck on using Stampin' Dimensionals so that it doesn't look all lumpy where the bakers twine wraps around the edge of the card. The sentiment is from Tag Talk and I have used the co-ordinating punch in order to cut it out neatly, this is also stuck on using dimensionals. I do like making nice simple cards sometimes as you get a good result relatively quickly.

Supplies:

All supplies are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.

Stamps: Tag Talk
Card: Whisper White and Pool Party
Inks: Island Indigo
Tools and Embellishments: Arrows TIEF, Silver bakers twine, Stampin' Dimensionals and Bracket Label Punch

If you would like to order any Stampin' Up! products feel free to contact me using the details at the top of the page or alternatively you can order from Stampin' Up! directly using the button on the right remembering to find my name in the demonstrator list before completing your purchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment