Monday 21 July 2014

Itty Bitty Boy

Hello everyone, as promised I have now finished the baby boy version of yesterday's card. I have made two versions of this card, the only difference is the colour of the matt and the owl's eyes and I can't quite decide which one I like the best.



The other slight difference from yesterday's card is that the belly of the owls were created using the designer series paper stack to make him look a little more interesting than the plain colours I used on the baby girl card. When I make more of the baby girl card I will probably use the Rose Red designer series paper for the belly.

It was just a quick post tonight as it is mainly the same card as yesterday just in a different colour!

Supplies:

All supplies are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.

Stamps: Itty Bitty Baby and Celebrate Baby
Card: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Soft Sky, Garden Green and Regals DSP
Inks and Pens: Island Indigo, Pool Party and Blushing Bride
Tools and Embellishments: Owl Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Whisper White bakers twine, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip and Tombow Multi Liquid Glue.

If you would like to order any Stampin' Up! products feel free to contact me using the details at the top of the page or alternatively you can order from Stampin' Up! directly using the button on the right remembering to find my name in the demonstrator list before completing your purchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment