Monday 7 July 2014

Crafting with Friends

Hello everyone, I have been meaning to add this post for almost a week now. Last Tuesday I went to Lauren the Crafty Hippy's monthly card making course with a couple of other friends. Lauren is my Stampin' Up! upline and a good friend and it is all her fault that I am now into Stampin' Up! products! While sometimes I enjoy the escape to my craft room on my own it is always great fun to create with friends. Lauren had made four different cards for us to do and not one turned out the same. When creating with other people around you get to see each others different crafting styles and pick up different ideas to use in future projects. 


My favourite of the night has got to be the just because card in the front left. Lauren showed us the post it note technique which I haven't used before but absolutely love. I will definitely be trying this out again. I enjoyed last week so much and now can't wait to start my own classes in September. I'm hoping to meet some lovely new people as well as spend time with friends. Please take a look at the tab at the top if you think you'd be interested. 

There are a lot of supplies used as there are four different cards. If you would like to know which products were used in a particular card then please leave a comment below and I will let you know.

Supplies:

All supplies are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.

Stamps:  Wetlands, A Dozen Thoughts, Perfect Pennants, Nuts About You
Card: Whisper White, Moonlight Paper Stack, Crumb Cake
Inks: Jet Black Stazon, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Hello Honey, Night of Navy, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Chocolate Chip (Marker), Garden Green (Marker) and Melon Mambo
Tools and Embellishments: Silver Baker's Twine, Basic Black Baker's Twine, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals, Decorative Label Punch and Paper Snips

If you would like to order any Stampin' Up! products feel free to contact me using the details at the top of the page or alternatively you can order from Stampin' Up! directly using the button on the right remembering to find my name in the demonstrator list before completing your purchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment