Tuesday 13 March 2018

Technique Tuesday #2 - Sponge circle background

Hello and welcome to my second Technique Tuesday post. I am so glad that I have created all of the videos for March already as I feel so busy at the moment I don't think I would have gotten it done in time otherwise. I had my normal monthly card class last night and then tonight I am doing a class for a WI craft group. This weeks card is one of the two that I am going to be doing at class tonight, I'm really hoping they like it. The background itself is so simple to do and looks good with both the coloured images stamped over the top as I have done today or equally it would look good with some dark silhouette images over the top.

It's a very quick post from me as I need to make sure I have everything ready for tonight, enjoy!


Thank you for watching and I will be back Saturday with some more inspiration, until then happy crafting.

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment