Tuesday 6 March 2018

Technique Tuesday #1 - Baby Wipe Technique

Good evening everyone, it's now gone from snow to rain, I much preferred the snow! But at least the rain gives me an excuse to stay inside and play with all of my crafting bits. My stamparatus arrived yesterday so I'm looking for any excuse to head on up to my craft space and experiment. I have seen so many lovely cards made using this tool that I can't wait to have a go myself, I just can't decide what to try first, an ombre effect, a wreath card, multi step stamping....decisions, decisions!

I attempted to start a Technique Tuesday feature over on my Facebook page earlier in the year but I never quite got organised enough to do it properly. I could easily take a few photos and try to explain briefly what I was doing but this just didn't seem right, I didn''t feel I was giving it my best effort. After running a poll on my page I realised that people would prefer a video and for me to show the making of the entire card not just the technique. So I am rebooting Technique Tuesday, I will be making videos and these will be uploaded to my YouTube channel, shared on my Facebook page and here on my blog. As I'm determined to make it work this time I have also already created four cards and their videos, once they've been edited that's March all sorted!

Stampin Up Swirly Bird

This weeks card is a fun and easy to make card using your own ink pad created with baby wipes and ink refills. This is one of my favourite techniques and one I haven't used in a while all you really need are some baby wipes and ink refills. I hope you enjoy watching and that it inspires you to give this technique a go yourself.


If you want to know when I upload a new video then head on over to my YouTube channel and hit subscribe! As always the supplies I have used are in the table below. 

Where this is going to be a regular feature on a Tuesday I will be spacing out my posts more evenly so instead of a Sunday, which was my usual regular day, I will now be sharing with you on a Saturday instead. Twice a week, aren't you lucky? 

Please feel free to leave me a comment or to get in touch, email me on csh.wiggle.craft@gmail.com  Hopefully you'll have liked today's post and will come back for more on Saturday!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment