Tuesday 27 March 2018

Technique Tuesday #4 - Emboss Resist

Happy Tuesday everyone! I've had a really lovely day today as it was Ethan's school springtime show so I was able to leave work early to go and watch. They did a Hugless Douglass book and Ethan was a Rabbit. He's been practising his couple of lines for the last week or so and was feeling really excited until the nerves set in this morning. He said as we were leaving that he was really nervous and that he thought he was going to be terrible, he definitely gets his nerves from me! After reassuring him and telling him all he had to do was his best he went off happy. I was so proud of him while watching, he said his lines perfectly and he had a grin on his face the whole time. When the show was over he came and said to me 'I did my best Mummy,' he just makes my heart melt when he says things like that!

So today I am giving it my best shot at being consistent so I am back to share with you my latest Technique Tuesday video which this week shows you how to make a card just the emboss resist technique. I haven't used this technique in a while but it's really fun to do.  


Sale-a-bration ends on the 31st March which means if you want the stamp set I have used in my video you only have a couple of days left to get it! The supplies I've used are below and the links will take you straight through to my online shop. Happy crafting!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment