Tuesday 24 May 2016

New 2016 colours

Morning everyone, while you are reading this I should be in sunny Menorca with my family. While I'm away I can't take part in any challenges so I thought I would take the opportunity to show off some of the new ribbon available when the catalogue comes out. This gorgeous ribbon is available in this years new in colours. When I first saw a photo of the new colours I wasn't too sure about them but now I've seen them in person and had a chance to play I love them. Even the orange, pink and green which aren't really me colours. The green might even be my favourite!

Stampin' Up! 2016-18 In Colour Ruffled Ribbon

This new ruffled ribbon is so lovely! These cards were so simple to make too, I used the Stars Framelits to cut the star out of the centre of some card. Then I used glue dots to stick down strips of the ribbon and the sentiment is from One Big Meaning which I am pleased to say is carrying over to the new catalogue even though it somehow ended up with a retired sticker on it!

So which colour is your favourite?

Flirty Flamingo?


Emerald Envy?


Peekaboo Peach?


Dapper Denim?


Or Sweet Sugarplum?


There's not long left until the new catalogue comes out and you'll be able to get your hands on these goodies yourselves. Which also means if there's anything left on the retirement list that you want you need to get them fast! Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I will be back on Thursday with another card to share with you.

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment