Tuesday 17 May 2016

Just for you

Morning all, it's a bit later than normal for me as although I had made this card ready for today's post I hadn't had a chance to photograph it. It's been a very hectic weekend filled with little sleep and a poorly little cub. This is going to be a very quick post from me as I have 10 mins before I have to get ready to take little cub swimming, I'm hoping this will cheer him up as he loves water.

Stampin' Up! Just for you

Today's card took me right out of my colour comfort zone as usually I avoid greens and oranges but these two from the new in colours coming out in the annual catalogue 1st June are just so lovely I had to give them a go. This card was so simple to make, one stamp set, two inks and two pieces of card! I do love simple cards. This card was inspired by the sketch challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. Here is the sketch:


Thank you for stopping by my blog, I'll be back on Thursday with another card for you but right now I need to quickly finish my tea and then go swimming!

Supplies:


8 comments:

  1. Love how simple but effective this is. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully CAS and a great use of the sketch. I love the emerald envy - my preorder arrived yesterday and I can't wait to play with it! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The delicate floral vine is so pretty! Thanks for making CC&S part of your crafting fun.
    I hope your little cub is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card, I love your take on the sketch. And the colours are great - glad you stepped out of your comfort zone! Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Caro x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very CAS take on the sketch, pretty too. Thanks for joining us at CC&S
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete