Tuesday 17 June 2014

Retiring Products - Only Two Weeks Left


As the title suggests, there are now only two weeks remaining to buy the hundreds of products that will be retiring before the launch of the new catalogue. They are only available until the 30th June and while stocks last. I have done so many orders of these products for myself (I keep thinking I can do without something then changing my mind!) that the delivery man even asked me today what was in the boxes....one way to drum up business I suppose!

If you would like to order any Stampin' Up! products feel free to contact me using the details at the top of the page or alternatively you can order from Stampin' Up! directly using the button on the right remembering to find my name in the demonstrator list before completing your purchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment