Friday 27 June 2014

Create and Share Everything - Part two

Evening everyone! This is part two of my CASE post from yesterday (Click here if you missed it). For the second part I wanted to show you how you could take different parts of a card and use it as inspiration to make something of your own. Below is a copy of the card in the Spring/Summer catalogue that inspired me.



I really liked the frame at the back (made using the On Film Framelits again) and the banner sentiment but I needed another thank you card so the Peachy Keen sentiment didn't quite work. The little banners are made out of washi tape, I had never thought of using washi tape for something like this. So simple now that I've seen it but I would never have thought of it! The wooden element on the card above didn't really fit in with what I was trying to do so I chose a small heart as this just finished the card off nicely. I've left the wooden element as it comes this time but I love the fact that you can stamp on them (as in yesterday's card), distress round the edges with ink or completely colour them with an ink pad or Stampin' Write marker. Below is my finished thank you card and as you can see the bits that inspired me are still present it's just been changed to suit what I needed.



The new catalogue is now just 3 days away (arriving 1st July) and is jam packed with lots of inspiration to make your own projects, many brand new items and some firm favourites from previous catalogues too! I can't wait to make my first order of all of those brand new products! If you would like a copy of the catalogue then drop me an email and I will post one out to you on 30th June. The cost is £5 (including first class postage) but if you make an order through me I will take £5 off your first order.

Supplies:

All supplies are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.

Stamps: Hip Notes
Card: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe and Coastal Cabana Card Stock
Inks: Strawberry Slush
Tools and Embellishments: On Film Framelits Dies (Save 15% when bought with Peachy Keen stamp set until 30th June), Essentials Wooden Elements, Retro Fresh This and That Designer Washi Tape and Silver Bakers Twine

If you would like to order any Stampin' Up! products feel free to contact me using the details at the top of the page or alternatively you can order from Stampin' Up! directly using the button on the right remembering to find my name in the demonstrator list before completing your purchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment