Tuesday 17 June 2014

Final Father's Day cards

Good afternoon all, this is the first of two posts I am planning today as this first one should really have been done on Sunday! As promised here are the other two Father's day cards I made this year. The first one I made for my dad and is using one of my favourite sets at the moment but it is retiring in two weeks! I will be quite sad to see this one go but I'm really looking forward to the launch of the new catalogue. You can't see very well in the photo but I had great fun playing around with my aqua painter to slightly colour the edges of the vanilla cardstock and the blender pens to lightly colour the bird and around the grass. These are so easy and fun to use, I can't believe it's taken me this long to try them! One thing to remember when using these is if you are using normal cardstock rather than watercolour paper, try not to add too much water as it can damage the paper.


This next one is a bit of a cheeky card as I have used hardly any Stampin' Up! products on it but as it's the first card I have made for my Father in law that I have actually been pleased with I just had to share it! I used quite a few bits of scrap paper that I had in my scrap box. I love to have a sort through every once in a while just to see what I can find and to stop it from overflowing!


Ok that's it for now but another short post will be following soon!

Supplies:

All supplies are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.

Stamps: Simply Sketched, Delightful Dozen, Perfectly Penned (All three of these are retiring to grab them before they are gone!)
Card: Basic Black, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla, Whisper White and Pool Party
Inks: Early Espresso, Baked Brown Sugar and Island Indigo
Tools and Embellishments: Woodgrain TIEF, Decorative Dots TIEF, SNAIL Adhesive, Neutrals Candy Dots, Antique Brads and Decorative Dots TIEF

If you would like to order any Stampin' Up! products feel free to contact me using the details at the top of the page or alternatively you can order from Stampin' Up! directly using the button on the right remembering to find my name in the demonstrator list before completing your purchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment