Thursday 12 June 2014

A Simple Wedding Card


Hello everyone, I have a really simple wedding card to show you today. I have found that sometimes the simple cards are the ones I enjoy making the most and with the help of the matching banner punch this was simple and fun. This could also easily be turned into an Anniversary or Valentines card. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to make the banners stand out a little which I think was just what the card needed rather than putting too many fussy bits on.

Supplies:

All supplies are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.

Stamps: Banner Blast and Express Yourself (Retiring at the end of the month)
Card: Whisper White and Real Red
Inks: Real Red, Cherry Cobbler and Night of Navy
Tools and Embellishments: Banner Blast Punch

If you would like to order any Stampin' Up! products feel free to contact me using the details at the top of the page or alternatively you can order from Stampin' Up! directly using the button on the right remembering to find my name in the demonstrator list before completing your purchase!



1 comment:

  1. Quite simple yet graceful wedding card. Last year, my cousin did this type of craft for my wedding. It was arranged at one of amazing New York wedding venues. All the guests appreciated his arrangements and very thankful to him.

    ReplyDelete