Wednesday 4 March 2015

Mothers Day - Part 3

Morning everyone! Don't worry I haven't forgotten it's Wednesday, the weekly deals will be in a separate post but I thought following on from yesterday's butterfly creation I would share the third Mother's Day card which just so happens to have another lovely butterfly on. I apologise for the quality of all of the Mother's Day card photos, these were made about a month ago when I hadn't had a chance to set up anywhere decent to take photos and well the result wasn't exactly my best. Hopefully the photo quality won't distract you from the card itself though.


Now I admit this butterfly isn't quite as pretty as yesterday's but I do still really like it. Although it looks black in the photograph it was actually cut from Blackberry Bliss card stock as this coordinated well with the Painted Blooms DSP.  


I'm not usually one for busy backgrounds but I felt this DSP worked really well behind the hexagons as it means it doesn't cover the whole of the background. The sentiment is from the Painted Petals stamp set and could easily be used for a card for a friend or for birthday's as well as Mother's Day.

Just a quick post today (ok not that quick but smaller than yesterdays!) Thank you for stopping in to read my blog. I'll be back later with some brand new weekly deals but if you can't wait until then just follow the shop link at the top of my page to take a look now.

Supplies:


Here are the links to all of the supplies I have used to create today's card, please feel free to click on them to go through to my shop.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment