Wednesday 4 March 2015

Weekly Deals and more free items!!

Hello again, I told you I wouldn't forget the weekly deals! This week my favourites are the Label Love stamp set and it's matching punch. I really like this set and have used it several times in the past, well worth getting!! 

Before diving into those weekly deals I have some brand new products to share with you! These are extras available through sale-a-bration. So for every £45 you spend you can choose from even more goodies! If you've been following my Facebook page you will have already seen these and I thought I'd posted them on here but apparently I didn't, sorry! I am definitely going to have to put an order in soon as I really like the 'For Being You' stamp set! Remember these are only available until the 31st March. 





Sale: £10.69
Price: £14.25
Sale: £1.88
Price: £2.50
Sale: £6.71
Price: £8.95
Sale: £7.46
Price: £9.95
Sale: £13.46
Price: £17.95
Built for Free Using:  My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment