Saturday 31 January 2015

Owl Always Love You

Evening everyone, do you like my cheesy post title? I just couldn't resist! With Valentine's day fast approaching I thought I had better start showing off some Valentine's day cards so that you can get making for your loved ones. 



Now do you get the title? He he (I think I'm funny but I'm not too sure how many people actually agree with me...) These were so simple and quick to make and yet so cute! The letters came from project life accessory packs which usually come with an alphabet of some kind in them but you could always use a stamp or die to achieve the same effect. I've listed below the two I've used but you can see what the alphabets looks like in each pack from the photos in the shop if you'd prefer a different set. You can't quite see in my first picture but the letters are actually red and shiny :-)

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment