Saturday 8 November 2014

Bright and Beautiful Christmas

With the weather so wet and windy it's the best time to get a bit of crafting done especially with Christmas coming up! I love stars at any time of year but especially Christmas so when I saw Stampin' Up! had bought out the lovely Bright and Beautiful set I just had to buy it. 

As I do when I get any new stamp set I do a search on Pinterest for some inspiration and I found this wonderful simple card by Aly Schilling. Before I started putting the card together I went rummaging through my ribbon box to see what I could find, the satin stitched ribbon in this years In Colours was perfect! It has that lovely hint of shine and as you probably know I love the Blackberry Bliss and Lost Lagoon so I just had to make two versions of this card! Which one's your favourite?



The snowflake embellishments are so cute and look perfect with a rhinestone jewel glued to the middle to finish it off. What's Christmas without a little sparkle? Pop on over to my online shop to buy yourself some goodies so you have something fun to do next time it rains or pop on over to my Facebook page where you can order these cards ready made for you to give out :-)

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment