Saturday 22 November 2014

Make a batch of cards in minutes

Apologies for not being very active on my blog recently. We are currently trying to move house so we have boxes everywhere which means I have several cards made up ready to share with you but haven't had a chance to actually take photos and get them up on here. 

Today's card was so quick and simple to make and yet it has taken ages to show you! I really like this card as it was so quick to make but I can easily make variations depending on which background paper I chose to use. The patterned paper comes from the Trim the Tree paper stack and once I chose which one to use I then picked out one or two colours from the pattern to use on the rest of the card. In the example below I picked out Pear Pizzazz from the pattern for the card base and then chose Real Red for the mat and sentiment as I felt this went well with the greens. Here I chose to use the sentiment from the Wondrous Wreath set but you could use any Christmas sentiment if you didn't have that set.


                               
I then layered it up and used the tree punch on a piece of whisper white card stock so that you can see the patterned paper through the tree. You could make a whole batch of these in minutes!

While I am quiet on here I will always answer emails or questions so please don't feel you can't get in contact if you are interested in Stampin' Up! products or hosting a party.

Thanks for stopping in.

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment