Sunday 27 May 2018

May RAK Blog Hop

Welcome to the Random Act of Kindness (RAK) Blog Hop, you're getting an extra post from me this week (aren't you lucky!) as I wanted to take part in this months hop. You are visiting Cat Herrington in England and I am showcasing the cards I have given & received as part of the Random Act of Kindness Group on Facebook. 

Each month, we each select a few people from the Group to send a RAK card to, to brighten their day. Please feel free to join the Group if you would like to participate in the RAK cards movement (blogging is not mandatory). If you would like to join our awesome group here is the link to the group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/randomactsofkindnessgroup/
#imbringingRAKcardsback #makeacardsendacard #randomactsofkindness

These are the cards I have made. 



These are the wonderful RAK birthday cards I have received from Deb Wallace, Amanda Edens, Crystal, Clare, Fiona Stenten, Leah Mo and Sue Sikacek.



I hope the projects you've seen here on my blog today have inspired you & brightened your day. You are currently visiting Cat Herrington. Please see the list below & hop around all of the people on the list to see all our projects. You don't want to miss any!


No comments:

Post a Comment