Tuesday 10 April 2018

Technique Tuesday #6 - Baby wipe swipe

Happy Tuesday everyone, I know I say this a lot but time seems to be flying by at the moment! If you read my blog regularly you'll know that on Saturday I was quite impressed with myself for being organised and getting the majority of the party food ready before heading off to the wedding. Well I knew it was too good to be true. The party went really well and Ethan had a brilliant time, the problem was I had completely forgotten about my card class on Monday night! Luckily I had already decided what technique I was going to teach, I just had to come up with the actual card samples. Amazingly I got it all done and the only rush was to get the kitchen tidy enough for people to craft in. Everyone who came really enjoyed themselves and can't wait for next month.

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Day

Last night in class we used the baby wipe technique (you can see my video on this technique here) and it got me thinking about what else I could use re-inkers for which is when I stumbled across the baby wipe swipe technique. Many of the examples I came across used this technique to create a full background piece for a card but I thought it would be perfect for a butterfly.

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Day

I hope you enjoy my video, don't forget to hit subscribe so that you're the first to know when I've uploaded new ones. Until Saturday, happy crafting!

 

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment