Sunday 15 October 2017

Santa Scene

Good morning all, I can't believe it's Sunday already, this week has gone so fast. Luckily this weekend we haven't been that busy so I've been able to get some relaxing crafting done as well as some more organising/planning. We're off on a lovely family walk later along the old Meon railway line, we're going to take the boys on their bikes so it should be fun!

As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator we sometimes get early access to certain products, which means I get to play with them before being able to sell them to customers. The latest early release is the new alcohol markers called Stampin' Blends. These are only available to demonstrators and there isn't a customer release date yet, however if you sign up to join my team before the end of today you can choose the Stampin' Blends as part of your starter pack, meaning you get them early too! For some more of my colouring in pop over to my Facebook page.

Stampin' Up! Ready for Christmas & Santa Suit

Apart from the Christmas tree and Santa hiding behind it, everything on this card has been coloured in with my Stampin' Blends. I absolutely love them already, they are so easy to use and really enjoyable to colour with. How cute is this little dog sniffing out Santa's cookies?

Stampin' Up! Ready for Christmas & Santa Suit

Today's card has been made using the Santa Suit and Ready for Christmas stamp sets and matching framelits. I have to admit these two sets are actually ones that I put in my order and took off again several times before finally buying them, I just couldn't make my mind up. I am so glad I decided to get them, I've played with the Santa Suit set more than any of the others I bought. I've got so many ideas for the Ready for Christmas set too, including a scrapbook layout.

Stampin' Up! Ready for Christmas & Santa Suit

I hope you like today's card, I'm off to measure Rory's head for a cycle helmet! Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment