Saturday 7 February 2015

The lovely Lotus Blossom - Part 1

Morning everyone, as I'm sure I've said in one of my previous posts the Lotus Blossom set has to be my favourite set from the Sale-a-bration offerings this year and so for my first class of the year I just had to make full use of the Lotus Blossom set. As we made four different cards I have split these posts into four parts but they may not necessarily be consecutive as I have several other cards to show you at the moment so you'll just have to keep coming back in order to see all four cards!



This first card was inspired by a swap I received from Charry at Stampin' Stars training (to see all of the swaps I received make sure you check out my Facebook page), I really liked her mix of blue with crumb cake and decided to give it a go myself. I'm really liking the idea recently of using stamps to create my background instead of relying on patterned paper so I might be giving this technique more of a chance in future makes. This was my favourite card of the four and so I did get a little carried away with adding different bits to it, you don't have to do it as complicated as this you can keep it as simple as you'd like.

Don't miss out on your chance to get this gorgeous stamp set. It is only going to be available during Sale-a-bration so get your orders in quick before it's gone for good.

Supplies:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment