Pages

Wednesday, 15 October 2014

It's been too long

Hello all, it has been far too long since I've posted on my blog. We have had some stress and upset as a family recently and I just haven't felt like crafting. I'm trying to get back into things now, especially with Christmas fast approaching but it's been a slow process so you'll have to bear with me as posts may be a little intermittent for a while. 

Before I start showing all of the Christmas things I've been up to I wanted to share this lovely bright birthday card. I originally created it for a colour challenge but didn't get a chance to post it in time. Without the aid of the challenge I would never have thought to put these colours together but I love the result. It's so bright and fresh!


This was also the first chance I had to play with the Flower Patch stamp set and matching dies. When I first saw this set in the new catalogue I knew I had to buy it, it was one of my first purchases, but never got round to trying it until now. I love the clear prints the photopolyer gives.

That's it for today as I want to get back into the craft room while I have the chance. All of the supplies I have used are in the table below so feel free to click the links and place an order. (As Flower Patch can be bought as a bundle with the Flower Fair dies I have included them separately and as the bundle below)

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment